- THINK LOVE. All the time! Be willing to open your heart to love in its most purest form. Watch love stories. Prayers, chants and meditations may be helpful.
- DATE. Whether you are single or with someone, have a date night at least once each week to get to know someone better.
- RELAX. Know that your most natural state is a loving state. Do the things that help you relax.
- GIVE AFFECTION. Be consistent with your affection toward yourself and others. Examples include massage, kisses, hugs, sensual touching and positive thoughts.
- HEAL. If you or someone you know is sick or not feeling well, make a point to nurture yourself, him or her to soothe and comfort them during a difficult time.
- COMMIT. Dedicate yourself to something or someone, whether it is a friend, a child (think, mentor), a houseplant, a pet, or a lifestyle.
- BE COURTEOUS. Remember to always say “please” and “thank you.”
- EMPATHIZE. When you put yourself in someone else’s shoes, you realize how complex we can be. Don’t judge too quickly.
- RETREAT. Spending time in solitude away from negativity and distractions can help you focus on what is most important to you in your life.
- BE OPEN-MINDED. You never know who your most loving partner will be. They may come to you in the most unexpected way!
Did you take the Love Awareness Quiz?