Most of us are blessed with all 5 of our senses. Some of us even have 6! (The sixth sense is known as an intuitive and spiritual vision or third eye.) By simply catering to our 5 senses, we can create a night of romance and love!
- SMELL. Use scents that evoke sensuality, such as jasmine, honeysuckle, and vanilla. This can be done with incense, scented candles, body lotion, oils, cologne, and perfume.
- TOUCH. Give each other massages. It does not have to be a full-body rub-down. It can be a foot massage, neck rub, or back massage.
- TASTE. Have snacks or hors d ourves such as fruit, cheese and crackers. You can also have wine or cocktails.
- HEARING. Play soft music or even nature sounds such as a rainshower or ocean waves.
- SIGHT. Keep ALL of it visually appealing: pretty bottles, plates, glassware, clothes, food displays, and of course, yourself!