Experience and express joy at being alive, at having choices,
and at the opportunity to explore loving relationships.
Consideration is being thoughtful of other people and their feelings. You consider how your actions affect them. You pay careful attention to what others like and don’t like, and do things that give them happiness.
You are practicing consideration when you …
* Respect other people’s needs and feelings
* Consider others’ needs as important as your own
* Stop and think how your actions will affect people
* Put yourself in other people’s shoes
* Give tender attention
* Think of little things to bring others happiness
Source: The Virtues Project and The Family Connection, U.S. Virgin Islands