Trustworthiness is being worthy of trust. People can count on you to do your best, to keep your word, and to follow through on your commitments. You do what you say you will do. Trustworthiness is a key to success in anything you do.
You are practicing trustworthiness when you …
* Think before you make a promise to be sure you can do it.
* Take responsibility for remembering your commitments.
* Keep your promises even when they become hard to do.
* Abide by the rules even when no one is watching.
* Let nothing stop you from keeping your word.
* Do your best and finish what you start.
Affirmation: I am trustworthy. I keep my word. I am worthy of the trust others place in me.
Source: The Virtues Project and The Family Connection, U.S. Virgin Islands