Truthfulness is being honest in your words and actions. You don’t tell lies, even to defend yourself. You don’t listen to gossip or prejudice. See the truth for yourself. You don’t try to be more than you are to impress others. Be yourself, your true self.
|You are practicing truthfulness when you…
* Don’t let others tell you what to think
* Investigate the truth for yourself
* Can tell the difference between fact and fantasy
* Admit when you have made a mistake
* Don’t exaggerate or deceive to impress othersAffirmation: I am truthful. I speak the truth. I see the truth with my own eyes. I am content to be my true self.
Source: The Virtues Project and The Family Connection, U.S. Virgin Islands