It looks like Facebook is going to get into the dating business. Maybe before that occurs, a class should be given regarding Facebook etiquette and dating. So many problems could be avoided! Etiquette is defined as socially appropriate behavior. Here are a few Do’s & Don’ts for using Facebook to date:
- DO choose your “friends” carefully. Once you become friends with someone, you let them into your virtual world.
- DO be honest about who you are, but guard your private information.
- DO unfriend your ex(es) if you are going to use Facebook for dating.
- DON’T change your Facebook status until you feel very secure in the long-term status of your relationship.
- DON’T break up on Facebook!