Integrity is living by your highest values. It is being honest and sincere. Integrity helps you listen to your conscience, to do the right thing, and to tell the truth. You act with integrity when your words and actions match. Integrity gives you self-respect and a peaceful heart.
You are practicing integrity when you:
* Think about what virtues matter to you
* Stand up for what you believe in
* Do the right thing, even when it is difficult
* Willingly clean up your mistakes
* Think for yourself and avoid temptation
Affirmation: I have integrity. I stand up for what is right. I mean what I say and say what I mean.