Loyalty is staying true to someone. It is standing up for something you believe in without wavering. It is being faithful to your family, country, school, friends, or ideals when the going gets tough, as well as when things are good. With loyalty, you build relationships that last forever.
You are practicing loyalty when you:
* Stand up for people and ideas you believe in
* Choose your friends wisely
* Are a faithful friend through good times and bad
* Don’t allow loyalty to lead you into trouble
* Don’t let others come between you and your friends
* Are loyal to yourself
Affirmation: I am loyal to the people and ideas I care about. I stand by my friends and loved ones. I keep my commitments.
Some believe the smaller bed produces higher levels of intimacy and others believe the larger bed produces higher levels of intimacy. It depends on the personalities of the couple. Do you like space or do you need to snuggle? Like having separate bathrooms, bed size can save a relationship.