A healthy relationship is one where is there is mutual trust, caring, and commitment. And this feels good! You know you are in a healthy relationship when:
- You feel free to be yourself.
- Thinking about each other makes you smile.
- You date regularly.
- You exchange information about each other’s lives on a regular basis.
- You can rely on each other for support and advice when you need it.
- You make plans together.
- There is no physical, emotional, or verbal abuse.
- You consistently share healthy sexual experiences together.
- The two of you can talk about sensitive issues.
- You contiinue to develop outside interests and friendships without restrictions.