- Think about what you have and all of your abundant blessings. Chances are, you did not get these overnight and you worked hard over a period of time.
- Maintain a positive outlook on love.
- Know that Valentine’s Day is just one day out of the calendar year.
- Treat yourself and those you love well on this day and everyday.
- Know that even those with partners often get disappointed on this day–manage your expectations!
Is kissing a lost art? Common in the courtship phase of dating, kissing helps you bond with your mate and has long been seen as a warm-up activity for sexual intercourse. Women enjoy kissing more than men, right?
Not true! Researchers from The Kinsey Institute in Bloomington, Indiana were surprised to find that kissing, cuddling and caressing are more important to men than they are to women.
A good relationship is the best foundation for a good kiss. Sharing personal space, physical closeness, connection… Good kissing can make it happen for both of you.
5 Tips on What to Do:
1. Have loving feelings toward the person you kiss.
Hint: if you don’t have loving feelings, don’t kiss!
2. Have fresh breath.
Hint: brush your teeth, use mouthwash, use breath mints, chew peppermint or spearmint gum.
3. Make sure your lips are soft.
Hint: licking your lips does not make them soft. Use a lip moisterizer.
4. Relax your lips as your lips prepare to meet his/hers.
Hint: lips should be parted slightly, not open.
5. Let your lips touch softly to meet your partner’s lips, gently at first, then take it from there.
Hint: Pay attention to what your partner responds to and keep it hot!