Sofia Siberia says:
The things we’ve been so painfully going through for the past few months were all the effects of a massive karmic changeover of the year 2013.
The History is now.
Look back at your life and lives of the people you know – how many speedy changes and incredible events had happened just recently.
Striking number of relationships and marriages split.
Couples suddenly fell out of love with one another, as if woke up and found it all worked out.
We are no more interested in drama/manipulative affairs and are letting them go with no regret.
Why so many marriages ended and people in relationships had a sudden change of heart?
That’s because those were some karmic affairs where you were brought together not to live happily ever after, but to return each other something you owed from the past.
The person you thought you loved was just your karmic decoy, we all have to go through involvements of that kind at some point of our life.
And now that we settled accounts, it’s time to ascend to the newer kind of relations – of no drama, no emotional manipulation and no cliché expectations or power struggles.
Now we are shifting towards the trend of finding our true spiritual partners and the interest in Twin Flames reunion is intense.
In the new era of spiritual matchmaking there are no more ego things we’ll feel like proving to each other. Now we can actually feel our soulmates keener – be in a couple or not, and still love and help each other evolve and not bring each other down.
Trustworthiness is being worthy of trust. People can count on you to do your best, to keep your word, and to follow through on your commitments. You do what you say you will do. Trustworthiness is a key to success in anything you do.
You are practicing trustworthiness when you …
* Think before you make a promise to be sure you can do it.
* Take responsibility for remembering your commitments.
* Keep your promises even when they become hard to do.
* Abide by the rules even when no one is watching.
* Let nothing stop you from keeping your word.
* Do your best and finish what you start.
Affirmation: I am trustworthy. I keep my word. I am worthy of the trust others place in me.
Source: The Virtues Project and The Family Connection, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Love helps us heal.
- Love relieves stress.
- Love lowers your blood pressure.
- Love helps you be more giving to others.
- Giving love helps you receive love.
- Love boosts immunity to disease.
- Love cures love deprivation.
- Love boosts confidence and self-esteem.
- Love increases quality of life.
- Love helps you live longer.
Add your own reasons with your comments below: