|You are practicing confidence when you:
* Know you are worthwhile and feel sure of yourself
* Don’t let fear, doubt or worry stop you
* Discover your talents and try new things
* Learn from your mistakes
* Think positively
* Trust that all things work together for good
Commitment is caring deeply about something or someone. It is deciding carefully what you want to do, then giving 100%, holding nothing back. You give your all to friendship, a task, or something you believe in. You finish what you start. You keep your promises.
|You are practicing commitment when you:
* Think before you make a promise
* Keep every agreement you make
* Make decisions confidently
* Go the extra mile
* Give 100% to everything you do
* Are faithful to people you care about
Affirmation: I commit to my decisions. I keep my agreements. I give my all. I am a faithful friend.
Courage is bravery in the face of fear. You do the right thing even when it is hard or scary. When you are courageous, you don’t give up. You try new things. You admit your mistakes. Courage is the strength in your heart.
|You are practicing courage when you:
* Stay strong even when you are afraid
* Are willing to try new things
* Admit mistakes and learn from them
* Make amends when you do something wrong
* Do what is right for you even when it is hard
* Ask for help when you need it
Affirmation: I have courage. I listen to my heart. I face my fears and am willing to try new things. I have the courage to do the right thing.